domenica 21 settembre 2008

Surfin on Balaton's Lake

As always with normal people


No alcoholic parties


Persons with clever idea

Always on time

No leisure activities

I keep asking to myself why I keep going to such kind of activities.
Anyway the TC was interesting and I learn a lot


Later on at the airport everything seemed to be okay

But there was a threat...someone stole my clothes!

But I have a lot of, so I just didn't care

Then I discovered that something was happening with Alitalia.
My flights were canceled.
So I found myself stuck in Germany

And took two lufthansa plans to go back home

(They really give you beers on board, but I didn't make any pictures of that)
So now I m back. I met a lot of interesting people and I had really good time.
Thanks to Dragan and Aga to be more than just trainers (they exist ^_^ ) and everybody.

Next stop Iceland.
If my Alitalia's flight will still exist...

2 commenti:

Agnieszka Tatera ha detto...

:D Cool relation! I laught quite some times ;)

And thank you as well, for being such a cool bunch of interesting individuals, which got together and created a cool atmosphere! Which is still circulating in the air around Europe :D

Hugs!

Anonimo ha detto...

i was just looking for this.
when you gave me the address of the blog, i knew you want me to see.
so, i saw.
i think your face is more mature now. were you looking for this words from me?
i think you don't need anything anymore now, right?
keep this eyes as they are now.
bye.