martedì 9 settembre 2008

Going to Magyarország

Yep. Going to Hungary. I'm packing things, clothes and whatever in my luggage.
Flight from Naples to Budapest, land at Fiumicino in Rome.
It will be my forth time in Hungary. And if the world goes down It will be my last one!

Yes, let's talk about the end of the world. Tomorrow there will be this huge experiment on the Franco-Swiss border. They (Cern Scientists) built this Big Bang Machine in order to find this Higgins Boson particle. There is just one bad thing that may happen: it's not unlikely the end of the world. Some fear the experiment may create a black hole that will tear the Earth apart. A black hole guys. Not a nuclear explosion, or some mortal gas. A black hole.
Okay, if tomorrow things start to going weird, don't panic. There will be some Superman, God, Donnie Darko, somewhere out there fixing the problem. I hope.

Ok now I gotta go. See you when I'm back or in some tangent universe.

Bye!

3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Open a blog is the first step towards the end.

Anonimo ha detto...

there will be amira. altro che superman.

p.s. rocco non è che se le cazzate le scrivi in inglese diventano cose intelligenti eh. :)

Anonimo ha detto...

I think you shoul start again your writing job... you know...