domenica 26 ottobre 2008

You can(not) fall in love from a falling star to another

One of my postcard got lost somewhere. The bad thing is I don't remember what it was write inside. So lost is really lost, because of forgetting.
Forgetting is one of the most fascinating things ever. Things still exist till everybody forget them.
I was thinking about Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind. In that movie people start to erase from their mind bad memories. A couple remove their memories about their relationship because of pain, but at the end they meet again because even if they don't know anymore each other they fall in love once again.
It's not like destiny, and it's not like "love finds its way". I think it is more about the fact that love is not random.
I don't know if it's true or not. Maybe sometime if you have a good relation with someone it depends from a series of random happens, it means if something happen in another way (different place, different environment, different mood) the way to relating to a person is a changing variability. I m quite afraid of this.

In this week I m quite strange. Some weird things happened to me: I have drunk coke with a dead person and some skeletons came out from the ground in a quite spontaneously way. You cannot say I was digging it up. I had just to remove some dust.
People I know are always running from a things to another, not tasting anything.
And people who I would like to be are very far away.
I don't know what to do next, but I m fine, for the first time in my life I m really fine.

I accept my lostness.

Nessun commento: